Last updated: July 01, 2022
1. The customer doesn’t need to pay any advance payment to the agency, the customer can pay the entire amount after two days of trial. (The agency will provide the candidate for 2 days trial, the customer cannot ask for more than 2 days).
2. Satisfaction with our services is the most important thing for us from both customer’s and the candidate’s side.
3. In case after the trial if the customer and the candidate are not satisfied with each other then the customer must have to pay them a day-wise salary (Paid Trial)
4. After the trial, if the customer is satisfied with our services then the customer will have to pay all the charges to the agency through, Cash, Cheque, or Internet Banking.
5. The customer has to pay the agency charges on the same day when the candidate is appointed, late payment charges will apply in case the customer does not make the payment on the same day when the candidate is appointed.
6. The customer has three types of options, 2, 6, and 11 months contract, the customer has to go with the contract mentioned, customers can choose according to their needs.
7. ₹ 5,000 registration fee and ₹ 6,996 contract fee for 02 months total ₹ 11,996 and 18% GST will be extra. ( This contract option is available only for the part-timers)
8. ₹ 5,000 registration fee and ₹ 16,980 contract fee for 06 months total ₹ 21,980 and 18% GST will be extra. ( This contract option is available for both full-time live-in & 10-12hrs)
9. ₹ 5,000 registration fee and ₹ 24,992 contract fee for 11 months total ₹ 29,992 and 18% GST will be extra. ( This contract option is available for both full-time live-in & 10-12hrs)
10. A medical check-up is also available on request. (Additional charges will be applied.)
11. If payment is in cheque (Cheque must be drawn in favor of Hire Help In India.)
12. The employer must have to pay the decided monthly salary directly to the employee at the end of every month as per employee preference, through Cash, Cheque, or Internet Banking.
13. If the customer appoints the candidate, then there will be a legal contract between the customer and the agency, the customer will have to submit any government valid ID along with a passport size photograph to the agency. (The documents are required only for record maintaining and verification purposes.)
14. Note. Police verification of the employee will have to be done by the employer. (If the employer has not done employee police verification, the employer will be responsible for it)
15. The agency will provide all valid documents of the employee to the employer for police verification.
16. Charges For Pickup And Drop
17. The customer can take an interview at one time.
18. If the customer picks up the candidate for interview & trial from our office this is free of cost. If we drop the candidate at the customer’s place then visiting charges will be applicable.
19. If customer’s drop the candidate after the trial in our office this is free of cost. If we pick up the candidate from the customer’s place then visiting charges will be applicable.
20. We will charge ₹ 400 wherever in Gurugram per visit (Only for full-time live-in Candidates)
21. We will charge ₹ 600 wherever in Delhi per visit (Only for full-time live-in Candidates)
22. The agency does not drop and pick up part-timer candidates, they will manage to go by themselves.
23. The visiting charges will have to be paid in cash during the visit, it can’t be adjustable in the contract fee.
24. Charges for Drivers and Office Staffs
25. We will charge 15 days gross salary of the employee for 2 months contract.
26. 1 replacement is free within 2 months.
27. We will charge a one-month gross salary of the employee for 11 months contract.
28. 2 replacement is free within 11 months.
29. 18% GST will be extra.
30. Recruitment agency charges are non-refundable.
Click here to know the replacement and refund policy.
The agency and the candidate shall not be liable for any loss, liabilities, expenditure, and claim of any loss and damage to the employer or their property