Replacement and Refund Policy
Last updated: February 18, 2021
- If the employee leaves the job, the agency will arrange for another candidate within 15 working days.
- The customer must give a maximum of 15 working days to arrange a replacement, the customer cannot terminate the contract before 15 days (the balance will not be refunded if the customer terminates the contract before 15 days)
- If there is an issue on behalf of the customer or if the customer wants to replace the employee without any reason then there are only 2 free replacements within 11 months.
- If the employee leaves his/her job due to some personal reasons, the agency will provide an unlimited number of replacements within 11 months.
- If the agency is unable to provide a replacement within 15 working days, the customer can ask for their remaining balance for a refund or if the customer terminates the contract for a valid reason.
- The remaining balance will be refunded within 30 working days.
- For example: If the customer goes with the 11 months contract and after 3 months if the customer or agency wants to terminate the contract, the agency will refund ₹ 16,800 for the remaining 8 months. (the agency will refund only the contract fee at the rate of ₹ 2,100 per month)
- ₹ 5,000 registration fee. (Non-Refundable)
- Any refund will be done only by internet banking, even if the customer pays in cash or cheque.
- The agency always tries to find a candidate within the previous employee pay bracket, but cannot guarantee that if the new candidate is more expensive, the customer will have to pay a new salary.