Replacement And Refund Policy
- Replacement Policy
- 1) If employee leaves the job then agency will arrange another candidate within 15 working days.
- 2) Customer must have to give maximum of 15 working days to arrange a replacement, Customer cannot terminate the contract before 15 days (Remaining amount will not be refunded if the customer terminate the contract before 15 days).
- 3) 01 replacement is free within 2 months.
- 4) 01 replacement is free within 6 months.
- 5) 02 replacement is free within 11 months.
- 6) If employee leaves his/her job on their own without any reason, agency will provide unlimited no of replacement within a contract duration.
- 7) Agency always try to find a candidate within the previous employee pay bracket, But cannot guarantee that if the new candidate is more expensive, You will have to pay a new salary.
- Refund Policy
- 8) Customer can ask for their remaining balance for refund if agency unable to provide replacement within 15 working days or if customer terminate the contract for any reason.
- 9) Remaining balance will be refunded within 30 working days.
- 10) ₹ 5,000 registration fee is Non-Refundable
- 11) For example: If customer goes with the 11 months contract then after 03 months if customer or agency wants to terminate the contract then agency will refund ₹ 15,200 for the remaining 08 months.( The agency will refund only the contract fee at the rate of ₹ 1,900 per month ).
12) Agency will deduct ₹ 10,700 for 03 months service ( ₹ 5,000 registration fee and ₹ 5,700 contract fee).
- 13) Any refund will be done only by cheque or internet banking, even if the customer pays in cash.