Replacement and Refund Policy
- If the employee leaves the job, the agency will arrange for another candidate within 15 working days.
- The customer must give a maximum of 15 working days to arrange a replacement, the customer cannot terminate the contract before 15 days (the balance will not be refunded if the customer terminates the contract before 15 days).
- If there is any issue on behalf of the customer or if the customer wants to replace the employee without any valid reason, there is only 2 free replacements within 11 months.
- If the employee leaves his/her job without any valid reason, the agency will provide an unlimited number of replacements within 11 months.
- If the agency is unable to provide a replacement within 15 working days, the customer can ask for their remaining balance for a refund or if the customer terminates the contract for a valid reason.
The remaining balance will be refunded within 30 working days.
- For example: If the customer goes with an 11 months contract and after 3 months if the customer or agency wants to terminate the contract then the agency will refund ₹ 15,200 for the remaining 3 months. (the agency will refund only the contract fee at the rate of ₹ 1,900 per month).
- ₹ 5,000 registration fee. ( Non-Refundable )
- Any refund will be done only by internet banking, even if the customer pays in cash or cheque.
- The agency always try to find a candidate within the previous employee pay bracket, but cannot guarantee that if the new candidate is more expensive, you will have to pay a new salary.